Sunday, July 1, 2012

My First Blog Post

Hi there! :)
Welcome to my blog...

Let me introduce myself. My name is Angelique and I'm 16 years old.  I live in California,  I moved to the States last May.  My home town is Muntinlupa City, Philippines. 

Since I came here, I experienced a lot of changes. For example, the weather here is very different than the weather in the Philippines. I think even the culture here is different. I'm learning to be more responsible here because we don't have a maid here working for us. I learned how to cook and to do the laundry.

I'm still not used to how a lot of thing work around here, but hopefully after a while I get used to everything.

I miss the Philippines. I miss my family and friends that I have left behind. :(  I also miss my school. And especially my house, because here we are only living in an apartment and I think that there is not enough space. I miss all the space! :)) 

So, that's it for now... I'll blog again soon! :D

~Angelique :)

6 comments:

  1. AWWW ANGEL! Naaks naman you know how to cook na!!!! :p MISS YOUUUUUUUU

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only cook a few things... Miss you too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures please! Skype/Oovoo soon! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be uploading pictures soon! Yes, definitely! Miss you too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. One month.... Joke!!! :)) When i have time...

    ReplyDelete