Monday, July 16, 2012

First Month In California :)

These are some of the pictures from all the sight seeing we did...

We almost went sight seeing everyday when it was our first week here in California. I got to spend time with my relative who I haven't seen for a long time and even relatives who I haven't even seen at all. Some pictures with my relatives are in my Facebook account, so you can look at them there instead.



Left pic: Golden Gate Bridge, Top Right: Palace of Fine Arts,
Middle Right: Great America, Bottom Right: Boudin @ Pier 39

Top Left: See's Candies, Bottom Left: Great America,
Top Right: Boudin @ Macy's, Bottom Right: Golden Gate Bridge


Top: Palace Of Fine Arts, Middle Left: Golden Gate Bridge,
Middle Right: Cable Car @ Lombard Street, Bottom: Pier 39





No comments:

Post a Comment